^BE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES ^

Hope you'll also enjoy browsing thru the rest of my blog!
There's a little bit of this-n-that everywhere!
It's what I like to call "Organized Chaos"

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Ok....so who's tech savy enough to help me out!?

With this being a new blog, it's also a new layout/template.

Whereas I like the new spread, and I love the new 3 column layout...I'm having difficulty with the 'labels' at the top below my header.


AND I'M READY TO SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd really like to get those up and running so that I can have some "sections" here, I've got some ideas for them that I'd REALLY LOVE to implement !

When I go into the customize/edit layout mode and click on those 'labels', I get a "Page Not Found". When you click on them straight from here, "Blog not found" pops up.

UGH!!!! Why can't things just be SIMPLE???

If you've got a SIMPLE way to explain it to me...PUH-LEEEEEZZZZZ sound in! I may even dedicate a section JUST TO YOU! LOL

0 comments:

About Us | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2007 Company Name