^BE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES ^

Hope you'll also enjoy browsing thru the rest of my blog!
There's a little bit of this-n-that everywhere!
It's what I like to call "Organized Chaos"

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

And The Winner IS........................

Okay...so I jumped the gun and drew my "Featured Tab" winner a bit early.

Hey!~It's MY blog, I can do what I want! LOL
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Congratulations to
ETSY SELLER -


NIFTY KNITS

A very talented crafter/artist!

You can visit her shop easily by clicking on the tab linked to her shop above!

A great way to start your early Holiday shopping!

2 comments:

Heather Leavers said...

I'm thrilled and honoured - many thanks :-)
Any etsians who stop by and mention they came via woodynook may convo me for a discounted price ;-)
heather xx

Anna said...

Great shop. :)

You posted on my swap links post and I added your link to my blog. :) Please add mine back too, thanks!

About Us | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2007 Company Name