^BE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES ^

Hope you'll also enjoy browsing thru the rest of my blog!
There's a little bit of this-n-that everywhere!
It's what I like to call "Organized Chaos"

Monday, July 14, 2008

Brand New Listings!!

I just listed 3 brand new items in my Etsy Shop!

I've had these made for some time now, so I thought maybe I should LIST them! They're not doing me any good or pulling in any business just sitting in my craft bins afterall...hehe.

Oh dear, there are TONS of things I should be listing. Perhaps that will be my goal this week. To just knuckle down and do it. I've even got alot of them pictured already....so I dunno WHAT I'm waiting for? I've spent so much time working on my blog here and trying to make my Etsy shop more visible there that I've not really been crafting/listing as much as I'd like to be. And I really want to get started on my holiday section too! I have hundreds of ornaments already made...it's just a matter of getting them pictured and listed now.

Better put on a BIG pot of JAVA!!!!
But...anyway...I Digress......


Here's my newly listed:



Wooo-Hooooooo
I made 2 sales too!!
I sold this on Saturday:
(There's still 2 more left if you're interested! ;P)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And I just sold this one this morning:

3 comments:

Tony said...

Hi Again!

Those are Kool! I like the YoYo's too.

Debbie said...

love the bracelet

Anonymous said...

the welcome sign is wonderful
wow you have alot of ornaments coming,thats great i love ornaments cant wait to see them

About Us | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2007 Company Name