^BE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES ^

Hope you'll also enjoy browsing thru the rest of my blog!
There's a little bit of this-n-that everywhere!
It's what I like to call "Organized Chaos"

Monday, July 14, 2008

OH----I HAD to do it!

Here's 2 more new listings today!
I'm on a roll! I may keep going!! LOL


I loved these little bee hives and the mini Shepards Hooks.
So i just drilled a hole into the top of the hive, inserted the hook and then hung these cute lil birdhouse ornaments onto them.
Add a little paint, a little woodburning, a few embellishments
and Wah-Lah!
Cute little trinkets!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww...those are cute. I'm kind of fascinated with bee hives right now for some reason. Good work.
Samma

Ladyhobbes said...

Oh neat! Those are super cute!!

Mel ~ WorldofMoments (etsy.com)

Anonymous said...

These are sooo cute,i love this kinda stuff
I usually paint this kinda stuff,i like the little shepherds hook into the hive idea
very creative

About Us | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2007 Company Name